Do I need a travel visa?

You are here:

If you hold a Canadian passport, you do not need a travel visa to participate on a Live Different. Please keep in mind that the meeting location for our Mexico Builds is San Diego, CA which means you will be traveling through the US to get to Mexico. Build. If you hold a passport from a country other than Canada, it is your responsibility to ensure you have met all the requirements for entry into the country you are visiting, and for some, this may include acquiring a visitor’s visa.

Please contact your destination’s embassy or consulate in Canada or your country of residence well before your departure for accurate and up-to-date information on visa requirements.