Do I need a criminal record check?

You are here:

We want Live Different Builds to be safe for all of our volunteers and the communities we serve, this is why we require a criminal record check (CRC) from all adults 18 years and older. If you need to discuss your CRC with us, please feel free to contact our office. To apply for a CRC, you must visit the police station in the city or town in which you live.

Once you are registered for a Build, if a CRC is required there will be a letter you can download/print through your registration on your mylivedifferent account that can be brought into your local police station. This letter can be helpful in explaining to others the purpose of the CRC request.